On Wednesday, February 1st, Bob Wahlquist, Regional Manager for PREIT – which manages the Cherry Hill Mall – presented Rev. Floyd White, President of the Woodland Community Development Corporation (WCDC) with a donation of $1,577.48 in coins from the mall fountain. This donation came from coins that were collected during November and December and donated to three area non-profit organizations. WCDC will use their donation to buy supplies for two community gardens in Camden.
- Rev. White ran the #Run Rich Run for charity this morning.
- Cherry Hill Mall Donates Fountain Coins to Support Community Gardens
- WCDC College Prep Program Now Available for Students Throughout Camden County
- Prospectors Restaurant and ARI Fleet Services in Mt. Laurel Treat 80 Camden Children to Breakfast with Santa And Christmas Gifts
- Woodland Avenue Presbyterian Church’s “Christmas In Camden” Concert Raises $2,000 for Music & Arts Scholarships For Camden Kids